- Vighnaharta Parshvatnath Shvetambar Mandir: Vighnahara Parshvanatha Shvetambar Mandir was built in 1964. This exquisite construction contains a magnificent audience hall (sabha-mandapa) above which there is a dome of height 35 feet covering the entire audience hall.
- Khanderao (Malhar) temple: This historical temple located near Arunavati river is founded by Rani Ahilyabai holkar. The annual shirpur fair is arranged in the vicinity of this temple.
- Balaji Temple at Patilwada and Balaji temple at Rajputwada: There are two balaji temples in the town, one is in the lower altitude area and one in the higher altitude area of this hilly town. The balaji Temple here are built intricately with the construction like Tirumala Tirupati. It is one of the most important tourist destination in the town.
- Other temples in the region are – Shri Ekmukhi datta mandir, Shri Krishna mandir, Swaminarayan temple, Shri Padmaprabhu Jinalay, Taran Jain Mandir etc.
- Nageshwar is one of the famous Temple of lord Shiva which is 15 km from Shirpur which is situated easterly, in satpuda ranges, little north of Lasur village and east of Aner dam.
- Thalner, stands on the banks of the Tapi river, in Shirpur tehsil about 15km south-east of taluka centre, and 47 km. (28 miles) north-east of Dhule in Maharashtra state, India. It was fortified and played a significant role in the history of Khandesh. At the foot of the fort is an old stone temple dedicated to Thaleshwar. The name Thalner probably derived from this temple. Another ancient one, Khandoba temple is located near the Thalner bus stand. The capital was once a significant commercial centre.
Dr. Syamaprasad Mukerjee Garden
- The Nagar Parishad has made a Garden in the area of 4 acres near the administrative building of Nagar Parishad by using mordern technology. In this Garden their are a number of facilities such as several toys for children, a train, micky mouse, wall painting, seating arrangement for the adults, big lawn, flower plants, water fountain, lighting, special seating arrangement for the grand parents and cement road for walking. This project of garden has been established by spending Rs. 40 lakhs from the fund of M.P.
Mukeshbhai Patel Recreation Garden
- The Garden is made in the area of 12 acres of land near the Mukeshbhai Patel town hall. There is a walking track of 1.5 kms for adults. The trees are planted on the both sides, similarly the benches are put on the particular distance for seating. There is big lawn and three water fountains with arrangement of lighting is also made. There is a swimming pool along with the lake in the area of three acres in which arrangement of boating is also made. On this lake there is a bridge for walking. In this garden the arrangement of stalls of cold drinks and other eatable are also available. There are toys for playing the children and Mini train. This project is completed from grant of 11th Finance commission of the Govt., funds from M.P. quota and MLA quota